We generally have a good stock of trees at Totties and replenish stock in Autumn / Winter.
Our stock usually includes native varieties as well as more ornamental garden trees these includes flowering cherry, mountain ash, crab apple and a good range of standard and patio fruit trees.
- Our containerised trees can be planted all year round – Autumn/Winter is the best time.
- We can try and source all sizes of trees including pleached and framed. We also stock laurel and conifer for hedging.
- Stakes and ties are recommended when planting trees especially in windy positions.
- Apply an appropriate fertilizer e.g. Potash to fruit trees every Autumn and Spring for best results.
- We have a range of both fast and slow growing trees.
- We have both flowering and foliage trees; consider that good foliage is there for many months and will enhance your garden and can provide screening however flowering is more short lived.
- Local delivery service available.